The Pagin8 service is unique to the marketplace with three key features based around service, data security and fixed pricing.
Pagin8 is delivered by an experienced team of in house clinical nurses and case handlers. All have been carefully selected for their knowledge, understanding and interpretation of medical records and all of our nurses specialise in different sectors.
Data Protection is paramount to Premex+ and the Pagin8 process and we are proud to be accredited with ISO 27001. This level of internationally recognised data protection ensures your client medical records are only handled in the highest of secure environments and never take offsite.
We understand that ensuring costs remain proportionate to your case is essential when paginating medical records. At Pagin8 we have developed three clear pricing bands, with fixed rates, ensuring you can keep track of any costs incurred. We also guarantee that the price you’re quoted is the price you’ll pay. This means no hidden extras and no supplementary invoices.
Range of Services
- Obtain medical records
- Review existing documents
- Sort through chronologically
- Index in an easily accessible manner
- Analyse if any records are missing
- Summary and chronology of events
- Screening product for medical negligence cases delivered by our in-house nurses. As part of this our nurses will also identify any missing records.
Benefits of Pagin8
- Fast and efficient service
- Cost effective
- Trained in-house team of clinical nurses and analysts
- One stop shop for medico-legal requirements
- Delegation of all pagination services (obtain, sort, etc)
- Integrate with Premex+ or can be used standalone
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Can action Pagin8 service at any time
To find out more either call 01204 478 320 or email email@example.com